Monday, April 20, 2009

4月20日 SICK




I can't be bother today
using ENGLISH for my blog entry
typing CHINESE is just too fancy
fancy things are for fancy times
YES! I dun feel fancy @ the moment.....






caught in a cold isn't the best feeling ever..
runny nose, spinning head & feeling sleepy

gosh! that's a fairly big dark circle over there..

God! and i dun feel like having a paracetamol
keke~ dun blame me on that TENG TENG~ XD
i noe paracetamol is like 'nothing'
but... i think i can beat cold without it ~ kaka!



sick-working ain't professional i noe
i swear i did not know that this morning
luckily, i managed to make it thru
w/o sneezing over my pts.
First day first off, on dialysis unit
i managed to prime the line and setup machine~
keke~ give myself a thumb up for that X)
thou i know that's nt a biggie =.=



honestly, i still prefer ward prac. to dialysis..
today it's busy early in the morning then sooooo relaxing
and after that busy like hell during lunch time
when want to r/o everyone from machines..



having all these are annoying already
i am suffering from constipation again somemore
AGAIN? yes! again!



can't you believe it?
i should have a colonoscopy or somewhat done some time
somewhere might be obstructed i think ~ haha!
NAH~
i should have be good and play nice with my meals..
not too much rice or meat..
those KOREAN food i had last night
causing me to have bloated tummy
and felt so uncomfortable..
needing DUCOLAX again... hrmp!



talking to DINDIN just now
bout the trip back to Perth from Sibu in JULY
I saw ur blog as well DINDIN,
don't worry too much
there would be always be someone accompanying you back here
ELSE, if u don't mind
you can back Perth early with me
well,
we can sort that out once i graduate ^^
cheers up :)



hoky dok
that's it ~
wish you guys all have a nice evening
dun get cold~
oh and dun forget to listen to my music playlist >>>>>>
海角七号~

TATA
xoxo




glitter-graphics.com

No comments: